lunes, 4 de enero de 2010

A NEW YEAR FULL OF.... (be my guest and finish that sentence)

Cheers for a new year! First of all, i just wanted to start telling something funny. Yesterday i was with my boyfriend, when he suddenly started to ask me some questions about my last entry. To be honest, i may have a few reasons why i write what i write here, but the fact that he wanted me to answer him made me feel very self conscious. Funny, isn't it? The fact that only one person can make you feel that way, when a blog is actually kind of public in this infinite cyber world.


Actually, i had a controversial topic for this entry, but i think i'm going to leave it for the next time. Like 5 minutes ago, i realized i had the same picture on my facebook profile since...i don't know...ages. While i was searching on my PC for a new one i was thinking...what the hell am i doing? Then when i go back to facebook there is a new post of a person with new profile pictures. MMmmmm.... Now i'm thinking  that people in general love to take pictures of themselves. Think about it, there is always the "classical pose" with the camera in front of the mirror, you play with the angles, then photoshop... there are a lot of possibilities! The sky is the limit!

To be precise, i think it's been a very long time without me putting my pictures on facebook or even on msn. Sometimes, some people just get annoyed by that because (and i know this because it actually happened to me) they don't know who are they talking to. In my case, if i have this surreal picture of a gothic chic with a snake on her head people either assume things or ask me to change it and put a real picture of myself. There was a time i liked to take pictures of myself, but now i find that as amusing as watching a cow poop. (?)

Well, i think i should go, between playing photoshop, listening to pink floyd and ....actually i'm not doing that much, but it is time to go. Next time ill write something else than just my everyday random thoughts about...whatever.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Busca en este blog