martes, 3 de noviembre de 2009

RETROSPECTIVE

I know it's been a long time since the last entry, anyway, now that i finally found the time for myself, ironically after a long painful but quite productive day: had a job interview,which i actually got (congratulations to myself!), had an appointment with the doctor, made some errands. To finally go resting home.

(2 days later)

Actually i couldn't finish writting this entry that day, didn't feel so well. Anyway, i just wanted to say a few things.

It's funny how you look back at your life and realize how different you were back then. I think it is the nature course of things, things evolve, things change, wether we like it or not.

Change: a word some people fear.

From my experience, my evolution i guess, i think it meant changing my perspective of life. I don't know if anythingl ike has happened to anyone, but at least for me, i been asking a lot of questions not only to myself, but also to God. There is a thing that has become very important to me, and that is believing in something, something that gives me strength when i need it, something to rely on. I'm catholic, but never in my life, until now, I had this strong feeling to turn to God or going to church, can't explain how or why i'm feeling this now.

So here it is. I know i have become this blog like a journal, but somehow I think it could help someone, maybe, possibly...

The importance of believing in something, no matter what religion you are, it guarantees a calm state of mind and also helps you to become a better person. If someone doesn't believe, his life would be miserable. It's in human's nature to look above them, to believe in some superior entity. This entity could be called Jesus, God, Ala, Buda... it could have a lot of names, but at the end of the day, we all believe in the same thing: we have to make the best out of everything in this life, because we only live now.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Busca en este blog